I’ve been off the grid for the past 10 days, but now that I’m back, let’s get right to it. Concert announcements are rolling in this morning:
- If you missed Imagine Dragons this summer at the Idaho Botanical Garden, you’ll have another chance to see the mega-popular rockers Feb. 8, 2014, at Taco Bell Arena. It’s the kickoff date of their 20-city “Into the Night” tour. Imagine Dragons brought an impressive stage show during their outdoor gig at the Garden, so expect more bells and whistles indoors. Go here for pre-sale information.
No word yet on the general public on-sale.The public on-sale is at 10 a.m. Oct. 11 at Boise State Tickets. No word yet on prices.
- Bluesy guitar shredder Joe Bonamassa will rock the Morrison Center on Friday, March 28, 2014. Bonamassa hasn’t been to Boise in several years, and fans will pay for the privilege of seeing him: Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Oct. 11 for $69-$99 at Boise State Tickets. Tickets to his show cost $25 at the Knit in 2008.
- Bill Cosby is headed back to Boise. He’ll be at the Morrison Center on Friday, April 4. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Oct. 11 at Boise State Tickets for $45-$75.
- Rapper Machine Gun Kelly, aka MGK, will headline at Halloween bash Thursday, Oct. 31, at the Revolution Center in Garden City. There will be costume contests, giveaways, etc. Tickets are $29.50 general, $49.50 VIP, $59.50 meet-and-greet, and go on sale at 5 p.m. today at Ticketfly.
Warning: tons o’ profanity in video below …
- There’s no other big concert news today unless you’re a fan of the Reverend Horton Heat, who plays Boise about every 15 minutes. He’ll be back for a gig at the Knitting Factory on Jan. 5, 2014. He’s bringing Jello Biafra and Old Man Markley along for the ride, too. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Oct. 11 for $13 advance at TicketWeb.