Now the folks who build the tough plastic boxes are offering coolers.
They’re guaranteed for life.
I was thumbing through Cascade Outfitters newest catalog and came across the Pelican Elite Marine coolers, which feature:
- A freezer grade gasket.
- 2-inch polyurethane insulation.
- Molded-in and hinged handles.
- Wide press and pull latches.
- Molded-in tie downs.
-Non-skid and non-marking raised feet.
- Molded-in lock hasp.
- Sloped drain and tethered threaded plug.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hardware and integrated fish scale on lid.
Cost: $259, 35 quart; $299.95, 45 quart; and $359.95, 65 quart.
photo courtesy of Cascade Outfitters.