The Consortium for Idahoans with Disabilities and Medicaid Matters are conducting day long Disability Advocacy Workshops.
The workshops are intended to educate the public on current legislative issues and changes to services for individuals with disabilities. Topics at this year’s workshops will include:
- Medicaid Redesign
- Managed Care for Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
- Children’s Medicaid Developmental Disability Services (Children’s Redesign)
- Dental Services on the Medicaid Enhanced Plan
Dates of the workshops are:
- December 7th Boise, St. Luke’s Anderson Center, 5th Floor Ada Rooms 1 and 3
- December 7th Nampa, Idaho Hispanic Cultural Center
All workshops begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 2:30 p.m. All workshops are free of charge.
Registration is strongly encouraged. To register online, visit www.idahopchs.com/dad-registration.
For more information about the workshops contact Christine Pisani at 208-334-2178 or e-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org.